Tuesday, August 3, 2010

New Hair... New Start.... New State!

David and I are packing up and hitting the road! I recently got the entry level engineering job I so desperately wanted. It took awhile but I am blessed to say I know have a J-O-B!!! I'll be working as a civilian for the U.S. Air Force in Georgia! David and I are saying ADIOS to Tucson and HOWDY to Georgia! We are both very excited but September is coming quick so there is a lot of planing and chaos ahead. I think we'll handle it just fine. So with my new start and new state I decided to also go blond... So far I have been having a little more fun!
No mom... I didn't cut it short its just up...Here is the proof

2 comments:

Jason and Amy said...

LOVE THAT BLOND HAIR, YOU COULD TOTALLY CUT IT SHORT IT LOOKS SO DANG CUTE IN THAT FIRST PICTURE. SO EXCITED FOR YOUR LITTLE ADVENTURE DOWN SOUTH BUT WE WILL MISS YOU

sdmyers said...

Your hair looks awesome! Sad to see you leave, but excited for you and Dave in your new adventure!