Monday, July 13, 2009

David and I are married!!!!!!!

David and I were married 7/11/09 and it was perfect.
The ceremony was in the backyard of my parents house in Alaska. The wedding was very small.
Unfortunately not everyone could be there so there is a video of the ceremony.
My dad not only walked me down the isle, but also performed the ceremony!
All the traditional things happened such as the garter toss, bouquet, the toast, and the first dance. It was a very stress free wedding and it turned out beautifully!
The slide show doesn't show all the photos. So to see them all you can visit
www.photobucket.com/lindajean86





8 comments:

kandee said...

Wonderful pictures!

Jason and Amy said...

your wedding looks so perfect and beautiful! Congrats we are so happy for you guys!

Casey said...

Dave! I found out on Amy's blog about your wedding. That's so exciting, I'm so happy for you guys. Your wife is beautiful.

Lori said...

Im so glad you posted this video! I wish i could have been there, the wedding looked perfect! Linda looked so BEAUTIFUL! Love the pictures! Cant wait to see you both in a few weeks!

sdmyers said...

Beautiful!! Congratulations to you both. We are so happy for you!

Tidwell Family said...

What a fairy tale wedding! I loved the fire popping in the background...what a beautiful place. Can't wait to hear more. I won't be there for the shower, heading to Chicago on a family vacation. Hope to see you soon.

James and Nichol said...

congratulations! so excited for you both! you two look so happy. enjoy the rest of your trip.

Ana said...

Linda YEEEEEEEEN! Chris and I just saw your wedding clip, it's so sweet; you look GORGEOUS! Congrats to you and David, you look very much in love. David, take good care of her, Linda is an amazing woman. I wish you both the best, GOOD LUCK & happy lovin!
"May you live as long as you wish and love as long as you live"